Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/11/11

Today is a day with plenty of number 1, because of that then I think it would have be a good day,
a lucky day maybe?
MY life up untill would be a total flat..

I have nothing to write on this blog but yet i wish to write..
Hmm.. Let me think..
oh yeah..I am selected to become one of the usher in One World Upcoming Event.
Yeah, I have been selected, just being informed last night.. dont really know how they actually picked as I thought my application have long been rejected since I had applied long time ago and no news come back to me. Maybe I am just not up to their qualifcation I thought as they need pretty girls. Fuuh... It actually lowered my self-esteem a little bit, but other than that, it was nothing as I am not big pretty faces existing in this world and I do not need my face to make a living. (Hope So, if not I will be miserable, muahahaha)

However, last night was out of expectations, a message fell into the friend's( A friend who has been selected asa one of the usher) phone last night asking whether I am still available.

I actually dont really need the money but I guess just out of curiousity and maybe just to get back my self esteem I actually agreed to take on the job.

Well, tommorrow(Saturday) is the day, I have no clues of what the event is all about, what it will look like, how big it will be or whatever about it, and also to tell you the truth, I'd never plan to get to know what it is all about, muahaha.. I am going there just to have fun and to get my pay.

2 comments:

holala^^ said...

enjoy ur day la.. hehe.. shock that u actually update ur blog. hehe.. =)

evyYING said...

Me myself surprised too!